Monday, March 16, 2015

Last time . . .

Dearest Mother!!!

How are you doing?!?!?! :)

I hope you are having the very best day of your whole entire life. This is the last email I'll send you here on the mission! Thank you so much for your email and the awesome picture of the week!!! :) haha, Scotty is a babe. I'm so happy to see all of you!!!! :) I'm going to give you all such a big hug. Um, response to question number two, the Church standards are that only the immediate family come to the airport to greet the returning missionary; only the parents, and siblings. I would like to follow that standard, and after picking me up let's go right over to the grandparents house and we can meet the rest of the family there!!! (uncles aunts..etc) I don't need to see friends for a few days, and don't plan on it really. To question number one, I already bought garments; 10 bottoms and 10 tops. I'm thinking that I'm just going to bring back the new ones, and throw the old ones away here. To question the third; CUALQUIER COSA!!! ask Steve what that means. Honestly, I don't even remember what I used to eat in the United States - it's the truth. Not a lie. I have no idea. I don't remember! Cualquier cosa está bien. 

That's great I'll be speaking with Elder Cook!! He's a great guy. I'm happy for Christian Wells too. The gospel is the most beautiful thing that changes people!!! Mother Dear, I am so sorry about your tooth!!!! That is so sad. I'm glad you're feeling better now. Anyways, I'm sending you my itinerary, just in case! Thank you for all of the very wonderful things you do dearest Mother!!! I love you so much!!! And I'm so grateful and happy to have been able to serve a full-time mission; it's the best decision of my life! I get so nervous for finishing! But I'm going to give ALL that I've got these final days. Tomorrow I'm doing an intercambio in Huanta, Wednesday is my last day here in Ayacucho, Thursday we'll be in Lima for a mission conference with Elder Waddell, counselor of the Area Presidency, and I'm playing a musical number at it!! More Holiness Give me, with our zone as the choir. It'll be awesome! And...Friday and Saturday who knows where I'll be...somewhere in Lima. Sunday is the final interview with President, Monday is a final life-training with the Area and I'll be home on Tuesday! 

I love so much the people here in Ayacucho, I'm sad to leave them!!! We have 2 awesome families who are looking forward to being baptized in April and May with great excitement and joy; the Family Espinoza Cruz and the Family Navarro Cosipuma. They are doing so great, we've taught them all the lessons and Doctrine with power and authority and they always come to church! We've found a lot of other great new investigators, and 2 less actives who want to come back to church!! I gave a talk yesterday in church..it was awesome. I love my companion, Elder Nuñez, he is such a great missionary and I'm going to miss him so much! He has this professional camera that we've been taking lots of cool pictures, I'll show them to you soon because there' s too many to send! 

I know that the Gospel is true, and that Jesus Christ is our Savior and Redeemer, and that we MUST be obedient and faithful to the end. I love you so much and will see you soon! Have the best day ever!!!!!!!!

Sincerely,

Elder Clarke 

No comments:

Post a Comment