Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Buenas Tardes!!!!

I am SOOO happy and excited for this last cambio!!!! I am training a brand new Elder, Elder Nuñez from Bolivia! He is SUCH a good guy, I couldn't be happier. Very humble of heart, focused, ready, willing and desirous to learn and work hard, everything I need for my last cambio to just give my all and be 100% consagrated and obedient. It's truly the best day ever. :) Haha, President and Sister Douglas always comment that to the other missionaries too, that every day's the best day ever! Really, there are a lot of awesome focuses changing in the mission and I'm ready to just give it all. 

My companion apparently was baptized when he was 14, and his parents were separated and both moved away to different places the majority of his life....(I think before he was baptized..not sure). His dad is somewhere in Brazil and his mother lives in Spain. I think they're members..but inactive. Anyways, he is the only brother and has 4 sisters, he's the second oldest, and sounds like he was pretty much in charge of caring for them. He's a hard-worker, and notes that he's had a great change. Apparently he wasn't a super good kid when he was a teenager, maybe didn't make the best choices, and just barely reactivated about a year ago and has a super strong testimony and desire to share the gospel. I love him a lot already. :) He speaks perfect portuguese!! And...yeah. 

Also, our area split cuz we had so many awesome investigators! Two hermanas are here in the ward now...with fuego. Really good missionaries, I'm excited to work with them, and we have a good district and zone. Please pray for our investigators that they'll get married and baptized this transfer...it's ALL I want!!! This transfer's got to be the harvest!!! :)
I love you all so much, thank you so much for all your support! Keep living worthy of God's immense blessings He wants to give us, and give your all! All your love, and all of your will to being EXACTLY obedient, diligent and faithful! Have the best week ever!!! :) I LOVE YOU ALL!

Sincerely,


Elder Clarke

PS: Happy Birthday this week, Grandma Dearest!!! Your letters should be arriving this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment