Monday, January 19, 2015

Best week ever!!!

Dear Family!!
Elders Clarke & McDonald

I love you all so much and am grateful to hear about you all and your lives. So grateful that our Heavenly Father answered your prayers, Katie and Mom! And Steve...you are so awesome for doing great in school, hopefully I can be as awesome as you!

Here are a few pictures. Here's one of us in a restaurant and I am not smiling and my companion is! Haha, he tricked me. Funny story about that food picture. We ordered hamburgers...and about 20 minutes later they let us know that they were out of hamburger buns...and just told us they'd give us extra fries. Hahaha it was so funny, and really good. There's another one of a huge Christ statue in Huanta, the furthest part away from Ayacucho! I was there for 2 days on an intercambio, it was awesome. 

Anyways, I have very short time, but this has been a great week. We have seen great numbers and tons of awesome missionary experiences and opportunities, but we're learning by the Spirit that we need to seek more inspiration and His guidance to know who is really ready and prepared to make and keep covenants, and to work more efficiently. I am so grateful for this time to be a missionary and want to see families baptized and making eternal covenants!!!! This week we had the chance to visit one of our awesome investigators, Ferm├Čn, with President Douglas and the stake counselor!!! It was such a spiritual lesson and he is so excited to go to church. Please pray so so so hard for his wife Mariela that they can fix their problems and both be baptized, there's nothing I want more, they're so great!!!

Anyways, I hope you all have the best day ever, I love you all so much!!!!

Sincerely, Elder Clarke




No comments:

Post a Comment