Monday, January 5, 2015

BEST FAMILY EVER!!!

Dear family!!!

Here are the other pictures, so you can see an even better view of Ayacucho. There was a nice little rainbow yesterday! Haha, it rains a TON here in Ayacucho. A few days ago..we were getting soaked by the rain for like 3 hours at night because we forgot the umbrella. Haha. So awesome! I actually love it. We've been contacting and talking with SOO many people! Much support from the members, it was an awesome day at church yesterday. We even got a couple good families there. It's so good to hear from you all, I'm glad you had such a great Christmas! I hope everything goes well for you all as you go back to work and school that you may have great success!! You are all in my prayers. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my dearest Grandfather, Mother Dear and Father in this week!! I am so grateful for each one of you and love you lots! :) I will be sending you a card soon! I don't have much time I am very sorry, but I just want to share my testimony with you that I know that Joseph Smith is a prophet of God, and that he was divinely called of God to do a great work in restoring Jesus Christ'
s true church in these latter days. I am so grateful for the scriptures and all of the prophecies we have to read about the Scattering and Gathering of Israel in these last days, and I know that we will experience that joy as we do all of our part in helping His work go forth.

I love you all and have the best week ever!!!

Sincerely,

Elder Clarke

No comments:

Post a Comment