Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Give Everything to the Lord this Christmas

Dearest Family,

I cannot express my great love for you all. Whether I show it at times, or not, please know and never forget how deep and profound my eternal love is for you and that it will never go away as long as I live the gospel of Jesus Christ. I know that the Gospel and Plan of Salvation blesses families and that MY FAMILY is VERY EXTREEEMELY BLESSED for it. I could never thank the Lord enough for the blessings given me, because of your love, your support, and your INCREDIBLE dedication to living the gospel and being CHristike that I see in you every single week. Not joking whatsoever, that is the greatest most precious gift to me...bringing me to tears..there's nothing more valuable to me than to see my beloved father and Mom giving absolutely EVERYTHING THEY HAVE, as I have been in the mission. I can imagine my mother with such tender thoughts as she prays her guts out for me every day...there's no price for that. There is no Price for faith - it is a sacrifice and offering of the soul, and heart. I can feel the consagration and spirit of service my wonderful Dad has......really, thank you so much. I can't express the sincerity in my heart as I thank you, Dad, and Mom, for being such wonderful parents, and for giving everything to me while I'm on the mission. There's nothing more I would ever want or ask of you, than for you to be consagrating yourselfs 100% to living the glorious and beautiful Gospel of Jesus Christ, what I so passionately teach to everyone for 2 years. Katie, Scotty, Adam, and my beloved brother Steve, I thank you so much for dedicating yourselves fullly to being true disciples of Christ and seeking all of the good in this world, being involved in wholesome activities to prepare yourselves for a life of service and love to all others and the Savior by living worthy through your lives, the Gospel of Christ, and preparing the foundations for an eternal home. Thank you so much. I don't have anymore time, but just remember this, that THIS is the gift of Christmas we must give to the Savior, our dedication and consagration to living the Gospel and doing all we can to help others be faithful, and true to Him. THat is exactly what I am giving all of you for Christmas this year, my dedication to my Heavenly Father in magnifying my calling with all diligence and righteousness before Him. May we all do the same this year and next year. And every day of our lives. Every day can be Christmas!!!

I love you all so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas! See you on skype in 3 days!!!

Sincerely,

Elder Clarke

No comments:

Post a Comment