Monday, December 8, 2014

BEST WEEK EVER

Dear Family,

I love you all so much!!! Please don't ever forget it!:) YOu are the best family ever, and I promise I am praying very diligently for all of you. I hope you are having a great Christmas season and that you are remembering the Savior!!! We are supporting a program launched by the Church in all the world to share with everybody ´´´The Gift´´, there is a short video clip..like mormon message, called ´´He is the Gift´´...(Él es la Dádiva) and it's on the front screen of YouTube, and it's a way to get more member referrals and find new investigators and baptize them. I'm so grateful for all of the blessings and resources the Lord has given us to be missionaries of excellence in this historic time in the Work of Salvation. I invite you all to go watch it!!

Dearest Family, I know that very valuable blessings are only received by very difficult sacrifices. I know that if we are suffering spiritually...we must first check if we're being exactly obedient, and if we are doing what we should, wait patiently with perfect brightness of hope and faith in the Atonement of Jesus Christ until we are freed from sin and the temptations of the devil. I know that the Gospel is freedom!!! We will be more free as we obey the commandments of God. I know that He lives, and loves us, and comforts us, and feeds us daily. I know that God wants me to obey!!! It is for our eternal welfare. We must reach out with an infinite love, following the example of our Savior, to help them also keep this sacred and respectful relationship between us personally with our Father in Heaven, to be faithful to those promises we have made. THe promise ot repent and give our very best, unto the end!! 
I know that the Spirit is real, and testifies to us what is true. We must give up our own will in faith, and wait for the Spirit to testify personally to us what we must change and do. God loves each one of us individually, and works individually with us, one- by - one. May we all receive the Gift this Christmas season, and give ourselves more unto God. 

I love you all more than I can express. Merry Christmas!!! :)

Sincerely,


Elder Clarke

PS: Here is a picture of the missionaries in my group, at the leadership conference. President Douglas is so awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment