Sunday, November 9, 2014

My Favorite Family!!

Dear Family,

This has been the best week ever!!!! THANK YOU ALL SOOO MUCH FOR PRAYING!!!! God has been sooo, so merciful with us, and has blessed us greatly. The biggest miracle of all was that Ivan got work off Saturday and got to go with his wife!!! Wow - and all of the Molina Family went, and July and Junior as well. It was such an incredibly beautiful fast and testimony meeting yesterday, like all the Molina family bore their testimony! I sat with them, and they are so spiritually happy, and just amazing people. I'm so grateful for all of the members in our Chincha ward! Seriously, Sundays are my very favorite days, I couldn't begin to describe the feelings I feel. I talked a lot with President but he was not able to give me permission to go to the temple with them. I was so grateful for it too, I know it's a way the Lord wants me to become more consagrated as a missionary. I have a LONG way to go to be 100% consagrated - it requires great, great faith, and that we repent, being humble even lower than the dust of the earth! We have been blessed to teach a lot of lessons, especially yesterday was awesome! I love so much giving my testimony to all, and seeking their spiritual relief. 

I don't know if you remember Jaime and Salomè, the investigator and his less-active wife, well, last week they got married!! I forgot to mention it, and we went and were like fotographers. Haha it was fun. But sad news...Jaime doesn't really want to come to church...after so many spiritual experiences...and it`s sad and hard for Salomè. Pray lots for him to change his heart. Wow I experienced such an incredibly big miracle when we went to Lima for the leaders conference - I accidentally left my suitcase in the taxi at night....with precious and expensive items inside, including my suit and camera, and slept that night feeling terrible, and hopeless. Then in the morning we went to where they picked us up and the man had returned the suitcase, at like 8am before the meeting. I don't know how to help you understand how that's just something that doesn't happen in South America...especially Peru, Lima, but it was such an incredible miracle from some prayers of great faith. Man, haha it was a scare. 

I am loving so much the mission - we are required to humble ourselves a lot, and be more and more consagrated to the Work of Salvation and our sacred calling. I'm grateful for this experience. Anyways, I love you all so much and am grateful for the emails you sent me! I love hearing about all of your joys and successes...you are a family of excellence!!! :) ANd I love you all. Sorry for not having too much time today, we've been filling our lots of reports and stuff, but I hope you have the best day ever!! :) 

Sincerely,

Elder Clarke

No comments:

Post a Comment