Thursday, October 23, 2014

Fotos del Bautismo

Mother Dearest, it is so good to hear from you!!!! 

You have no idea how great my joy is every time I read your emails!!!! And I am so glad you liked the long email...but it'll be cortito (a little short) today!! I had to respond to a few other emails but hey! 
Things are going great down here! This morning Jaime and Salomé went to sign up for the marriage, and get married this saturday, and jaime will be baptized Nov. 15, last week of Elder Valencia's mission. Lo máximo!!! We had a baptism this Saturday, received the Holy Ghost and Aaronic Priesthood already! We have like 9 converts/rescued going to the temple Nov. 1!!!! SOOO sweet....but I'm way sad I can't go with them. 

It's beeen a great week and we'll have an even better one this week! love you all so much!!!!!

Sincerely,
Elder Clarke

No comments:

Post a Comment