Monday, September 15, 2014

September 15, 2014

Dear Family,

Buenos días!!! How is everybody doing? It's so good to hear from you all. Today I'm going to write nice long personal letters to everybody. Thank you for the letter you sent me, Mother!!! I hope you all know how much I love you!

This has been a great week, the Molina Family got started on their family history work and have plans to go do..obra vicaria,..I forgot how to say that in spanish, baptisms for the dead, in October! They are so excited to progress and stay active in church and are founded upon the Gospel. We are working hard to gain the confidence of the stake and ward leaders so that we can find more investigators and get more golden families to teach. I am so grateful for every opportunity we have to serve others and strengthen our relationship with God. 

I'll be honest, I am a little bit sick today and maybe don't have a lot of exciting things to say, but I'm basically already better, you don't have to worry at all! 

All I can say today is Moroni 9:6 - trabajemos diligentemente, porque si dejamos de obrar, incurriremos en la condenación. Porque tenemos una obra que debemos efectuar mientras estemos en este tabernáculo de barro!!

Have the best week ever!!! :)

Sincerely,

Elder Clarke

No comments:

Post a Comment