Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Dearest Family

Dear Family,

I am so grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ, and knowing how to live it. There is nothing else more important on this earth. I am so grateful for each experience to serve here in PerĂº!! The work is going very great here this week!

The Molina family is doing great, Ariana in seminary (she took a picture of me and was going to send it to you over facebook), the father learning lots about Priesthood, getting names ready for family history and to take to the temple in October to do baptisms!! We're having great joy and success in retaining them. This week we are ready with lots of goals and plans of faith to find more and put more baptismal dates! I am so very very grateful for my mission president who has put the standards so high. This is the best time of my life, and I'll never lower my standards!!

I was so happy to hear about all that you're doing these days, and know that I pray for you. I cannot express my gratitude for the pure testimonies of my father and my mother, my beloved parents. There is NOTHING more precious to me!! I love you family, and keep working hard and serving the Lord!!

Have the best day ever!!!!

Sincerely,

Elder Clarke

No comments:

Post a Comment