Wednesday, August 20, 2014

August 18, 2014

Dear Mother dear!!

How are you?!? I am having the best day ever!!! :) I am so happy to hear from you!! ALways. I hope you know I love you a lot.

After reading all of the emails that get sent to me, I never have time to write anybody. I am so sorry!! I am a tad-bit stressed for all the things that are going on right now, I´m sorry. I´m not writing a whole lot today. But I love you and know the Church is true!

This weekend the Molina Family we are teaching fasted with us, and went to pay a fast offering! It was a big sacrifice for them because they really do not have a lot. It was very sad, they came to chuch with their offereing enevelope all ready to give to the bishop, and it got lost somewhere at church. But they are so faithful and excited to be sealed in the temple as a family. There is a lot of joy focusing on teaching families.

I will talk more later Mother! Have a great day!!

Love,

Elder Clarke

No comments:

Post a Comment