Thursday, June 12, 2014

Seek Revelation

Dearest Family of mine!!!

It is so good to write you today!! I hope you´re all happy and having the best life ever. I was so happy to hear about you all and see the pictures of the week!! Scotty looks good in a scout uniform - man those are good, good days, up there in the mountains. I hope you enjoyed it a lot. I love you! And the whole family, That's awesome Adam ran a 5k too! I guess it's summer now and you've all got something going on. Mother, that missionary youth activity sounds like the coolest idea ever!! I'm glad it was so spiritual and a memorable experience. It's gotta help Katie get out on the mission! ha. :) How is Steve doing? I need to write him. I'm sorry I have not been writing a whole lot...it's because most of the time I'm just reading all the emails people send me! Anyways we had a fun p-day, I hope you got all the photos I sent! Which were a lot. I'm so glad to hear that Dad is working so hard with the stake center and the churches!! He inspires me so much. Really magnifying his calling, and I know he's receiving the spiritual blessings for it. 

I have a new companion!! His name is Elder Groves, from Kansas. He is a really good missionary and I'm happy he's here.
He's always happy and funny, and is good to be around. He'll be the new secretary, I'm training him to replace me, and then next cambio I'm out! That'll be July 14. I'm having good training experiences!

Our investigators with baptismal date are doing really good! Our investigator family finished reading The Words of Mormon last night, and they'll be starting on Mosiah now. Reading every night as a family. They are more active than the members here! Really inspiring examples. And our other investigator, Rosio, the wife of William Marcos and mother of Fabio (recent convert) has had a change and is really excited to be baptized this saturday. We're also doing good work finding lots of new investigators with referrals from less-actives and recent converts. Lots of contacting this week, and I'm excited to do more!

I don't have much more time left, I'll be brief. This week, I testify of personal revelation. I know it's real, and that we must prepare ourselves and our environment for it, acts of our faith and desires to understand and know him better, and his perfect ways. 

I hope you have the best day ever!!! We'll talk more later! :)

Love,

Elder Clarke

No comments:

Post a Comment