Saturday, March 15, 2014

Letter from 3-8-14

Mother Dearest!! 

How I love you. :) Hope you´re having the very best day ever!!! I loved the picture of the week, Katie´s such a great girl! Tell her I love her a lot, and all of the family. 

left to right: Elders Clarke, Henostroza, Valencia, Cajo, and Wiley

Elder Clarke in the office

I am super sorry, I did not have time to write today! I'm sorry, I honestly did not have anytime cuz of changes, and there's just been so much to do. But it has really been the best time ever!!! We had the most incredible Sunday last week in the chapel, holy cow. And I've been having unforgettable experiences with good comps, like Elder Henostroza. I love this guy, I am gonna miss him so much. He's the assistant now, and Monday is transfer day and he's getting changed. He already has his plans to study at BYU-I, and I'm totally gonna be his life-long bud. Anyways, we had the most incredible time in the temple today.I will talk with you more later!!! LOVE YOU ALL!  Have the best day ever please!!! 

Love,

Elder Clarke


No comments:

Post a Comment