Monday, October 14, 2013

BEST WEEK EVER!!!

Dearest Family!!!

I have exactly 7 minutes left, and am going to write you all the best letter ever!! Well..I´ll try. :)

To start off, I have never been so happy in all my life as I have been this week. Every single day I've been singing...and feeling the sacred companionship of the Holy Ghost, because we have been focusing on the needs of our investigators a lot more, in a great expression of love, patience, and diligence. I love experiencing the gift of Charity!! Elder Orellana, our district leader (our district is our companionship and his...4 elders) nos quemó in district meeting!!! Haha, like...he burned us. He grilled us, to help us improve our key indicators, and I absolutely loved every minute of it, because it was all with the Spirit! We've been more obedient this week, working more with the members, and had great numbers! Starting to improve a lot more. 

I am so so excited for the baptism of María!!! She is the mother of a recent convert, and is the most prepared of anyone I've seen! Well, because she has been an investigator ever since I arrived to this area. Haha, but, I am excited. Also, had such a tender experience with Jesús!!! The recent convert that I baptized three weeks ago? Well, he accompanied us all day Friday to our appointments and such, and helped bear testimony in finding situations with new investigators, and I have never felt stronger testimony in all my life!!! Such a powerful experience, and he's gonna be 10 times better missionary than I could ever be. Anyways, I am just so happy, and sorry I don't have a lot of time to write!

Mom, Dad, allll of the family, I love you all so so much and thank you for writing me your letters! I received about a million dear elders from mom last week, and absolutely loved the email dad sent as well about Marion G. Romney this week!

Anyways, I love you all so much and will write more next week! OOhh, PS, interviews with Pte. Douglas tomorrow!!! SOOO pumped. :)

Love,

Elder Clarke

P.S. sorry, I´ll send pictures next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment